From 11 to May 13, Proside attended the third edition of the information and communication technologies fair of Mozambique, MozTech, this time with the theme "Technology, Competitiveness and Growth" which had more than 5000 visitors.
MozTech intended to offer a new vision of the future, a future full of technology for economic growth and human development.
This initiative aimed to:
- Generate information on new technological trends;
- Foster a broad consensus on the technological choices of the country;
- Promote the sharing of experiences;
- Creating business and networking opportunities;
- Distinguish the best solutions, practices and ideas in this sector.
This year featured a panel of national and international speakers, within which names like Jorge Penicela Nhambiu, Minister of Science and Technology, Higher Education and Technical Professional, and Pedro Sebastião Teta, Secretary of State for Information Technologies and Communications of the Government of Angola stand out.
Proside, with 12 years of experience in the field of new information technologies, led and shared what we do best outside and inside of Portugal: its technological solution for queue management, Proximo® platform. This platform already in operation in many countries, allows to significantly reduce operating costs, enhance the increased effectiveness and efficiency of administrative activities, which in a final analysis, translates into more satisfied customers, more informed and with more time for what really matters to them.
The Proximo® platform, which was available for demonstration during the three days of fair, consists of various solutions:
- Proximo® TV - application that allows the transmission of corporate contente, entertaining and thereby reducing the perceived of waiting time;
- Proximo® Queue - system that allows the public services organizations, through a queue management system;
- Proximo® Mobile - queue management mobile application, which enables greater flexibility to the final customer;
- Proximo® Contact - Multichannel contact center, which enables the management and log of all incoming and outgoing calls by the institution;
- Proximo® CRM - costumer relationship management system, where all iterations between institution and client are recorded;
- Proximo® TEMS - mobile application that allows the user to know average waiting time of all national hospital’s emergency rooms.